Yes, you can share your CarePrograms with anyone you add to your Care Team. To add individuals or other health care providers to your Care Team:
- Visit www.doctella.com.
- Log in by clicking LOG IN in the upper-right of the Doctella site and entering your information.
- Once you have successfully logged in, click on the hamburger button (symbol with three horizontal lines) in the upper-left corner then My CarePrograms.
- Click on the CareProgram you want to share.
- Click CARE TEAM in the upper-right corner and follow the instructions. (Please note, if you clicked on your CareProgram and you are in the CareProgram wizard, exit out by clicking the X in the upper-right of the window to see the CARE TEAM option.)
- Click Add Caregiver.
- Enter the information requested and click Add.
- Your caregiver will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject starting with "Request to become a caregiver for...". From the email, they will need to click Sign Up to create a Doctella account. Once that process is complete, they can log in and view your CarePrograms.